8/18/2013

Lemon Pepper Chicken & Avocado Wrap



I got to play around with a fun tool from Good Cook.

We were going to be on the go and looking for a something light and easy to make that wasn't our typical "lake" food of hot dogs and hamburgers while visiting the family cottage.

When I stumbled across the lemon pepper marinade at Meijer last week during the 10 for $10 sale I had a light bulb moment, ran back to grab some chicken tenderloins and found the perfect avocado and lettuce mix from the produce section and snatched up a package of flour tortillas on price drop! I packed it all up this weekend and took it with us.


Before we left the house I put the marinade and chicken into a Ziploc container to marinate overnight, so it was ready to hit the grill at dinner time.



While that was cooking it was time to try out my new avocado slicer (head over there to check it and other Good Cook products out, save 25% with code LoveAvocado at checkout)! Loved the look of it from the start. Just seemed like it would do the trick. I've never been able to make pretty avocado chunks or slices with a knife.


With my just perfectly ripe avocado, it started slicing like a dream.


And they were SO pretty when I was done!


Then we just had to put the wraps together and enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment